Give Your Child the BEST Birthday at Fantasy Forest!
Celebrating your child’s special day is easy with Fantasy Forest! Follow our easy 3 Step Party Process to creating one of the most memorable birthday parties for your child, family, and friends!
Step 1: Start with our $449 VIP Package which includes
- 2 hours in your reserved Birthday Party Area with an awesome Party Host! *
- 12 Unlimited Ride Wristbands (for the duration of your party!) for up to 12 participants (includes guest of honor) **
- 12 Goody Bags (one per child) with Game Tickets
- NOTE: Increasing your party time also increases the life of your Unlimited Ride Wristbands.
* Extra Time = $75 per ½ hour (subject to availability)
** 1-9 Extra Participants = $25 each
10 or more Extra Participants = $20 each
Step 2: Personalize it with Add-Ons!
Take your party to the next level with our exclusive party extras.
Food: Enhance your special event with our $9 Food Combo (per person) from World’s Fare Eats & Treats! Includes: classic hot dog, your choice of a delicious snack, beverage, and popsicle! For only $3 more, expand your dessert menu to include more tasty treats, including your choice of ice-cream sandwiches and ice-cream cones.
Entertainment: Our world-class entertainers are professionals of FUN! We offer:
- Face Painting
- Balloon Animals
- Face Painting & Balloon Animals Combo.
- Private Magic Show
Ask us about our Entertainer rates for 1-2 hours or, if booking online, add an Entertainer to your package before checking out!
For those who want more room to party, consider adding our Ultimate Party Upgrade for $400!
Includes: an extra Party Tent and extra Party Host, four extra seated picnic tables, and 12 extra Unlimited Ride Wristbands for 12 more participants! Limited Availability.
Step 3: Book Your Party & Let Us Take it from Here!
If placing your order online, our Party Specialist will contact you within 24 hours to confirm booking and review your party details. If you’d like to speak with our Party Specialist about your event or have any further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org